Navigation address to conference center:
Google Maps Route Link: click here
Arrive by car:
The venue has parking spaces available in front of the conference center (parking fees may apply).
The conference center Schwabenlandhalle is very well connected to the public transportation network, having the bus and U train station “Schwabenlandhalle” right in front. The bus and U train station “Fellbach Lutherkirche” is also within short walking distance to the center.
A connection to Stuttgart Airport (STR) and Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof (Main Station) is also possible through the U and S train network. To get real-time information of connections and trips, check the page vvs.de or download the VVS mobil app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Some interesting connections to the station Schwabenlandhalle:
- From Stuttgart Airport:
- U6 direction Gerlingen, at station Charlottenplatz change to U1 direction Fellbach.
- S2 direction Schorndorf or S3 direction Backnang, at stations Bad Cannstatt or Nürnberger Straße change to U1 direction Fellbach.
- From Main Station:
- As the outdoor of the main station is currently a construction site due to the Stuttgart21 project, the fastest way from the long-distance train tracks to the conference center is by walking to the nearby station Staatsgalerie (~7 min walk). For this, follow the signs towards the station Staatsgalerie and the “Planetarium”. The station is located right next to the Planetarium. There you can directly take the U1 direction Fellbach.
- Preferable route for bad weather, additional change of trains: Follow the signs towards station Hauptbahnhof Arnulf-Klett-Platz (~5 min walk) and take one of these underground lines (U5 Leinfelden, U6 Flughafen, U7 Ostfildern, U12 Dürrlewang, U15 Stammheim). At station Charlottenplatz change to U1 direction Fellbach.
- Another option, additional change of trains: go to station Hauptbahnhof (tief) (~ 5 min walk), S2 direction Schorndorf or S3 direction Backnang, at stations Bad Cannstatt or Nürnberger Straße change to U1 direction Fellbach.
Public transport ticket:
The station “Schwabenlandhalle” is located within Zone 1 of the VVS network, which means a Single Ticket
(EinzelTicket) for Zone 1 is sufficient to travel to and from the Main Station. In case you make at least two
trips on a single day, you can also take the Single Day Ticket (EinzelTagesTicket), since it costs the same as
two separate Single Tickets.
Tickets are slightly cheaper (5% off) when purchased through the VVS app.
You can also take a taxi or an Uber. A ride starting from the Airport to the conference center will cost around 50-60€, starting from Hauptbahnhof around 25-35€.